Payments from a University of California campus

The One-Time Payment Form (pdf) should be used when payment is for a one-time event, such as an honorarium for a guest lecturer.  The Inter-Location or Multi-Location Appointment/Transfer Form (pdf) should be used for a temporary appointment between campuses for an ongoing time, such as teaching a class for a full quarter or semester.